Beard Oil - Anti Fungal // Earthy Fresh // Beard Care
This variant is currently sold out
The Bearded Sailor Beard Oil is a must have for guaranteed beard health. Both oils contain a blend of the carrier oils that eliminate clogged pores, crucial vitamins to aid in beard growth and hair strength, and the absolute best essentials oils that fight fungus and keep you smelling right. The emerald, earthy fresh version has more rosemary, mint, and pumpkin seed that help aid in growing your beard faster while knocking bacteria and fungus flat on their faces.
The Bearded Sailor Beard Oil is not your average beard product. Yes, it moisturizes the face with a blend of the best oils that you can possibly apply to your face, but it also aids in growth and strength, something all beards and beard owners need!
It contains the most effective and lightest carrier oils available, so you get the moisture without the greasy beard face appearance. Another rad thing about this product is the medical grade treatment pump that reduces cross contamination.
Anchors Aweigh Hair Co. products feature a quality consistency that is easy to style and wash out with a simple rinse. Free of harsh chemicals!
// PRESERVATIVE FREE OIL - HANDCRAFTED W/ NATURAL WAXES, ESSENTIAL OILS & HERBAL EXTRACTS //
And heck, the main reason that it's a "must have" is that it makes your beard look and feel amazing!!
- Better, healthy looking beard In one pump!
- Light, yet very effective carrier oils that wash out easy.
- Beard growth and hair strength building vitamins.
- Anti-fungal essential oils
- A medical grade treatment pump to minimize cross contamination.
- Coconut Oil – Moisturizing Carrier Oil
- Argan Oil - De-frizz and Strength
- Provitamin B5 – Promotes Growth
- Rosemary Oil – Anti Fungal
- Coconut Oil, Argan oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Soy Lecithin, Provitamin B, Vitamin E
// PRESERVATIVE FREE // PETROLEUM FREE // CRUELTY FREE // ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL FREE //
Pump a dime size amount of oil into hour hands and run it all through out your beard. Make sure you get underneath!